NO mandates that conflict with the Privacy Rights Act and Charter Rights
- Respecting peoples Privacy Rights to not have to disclose their medical information.
- Respecting peoples Charter Rights to assemble, speak their mind and refuse medical treatment.
All in One Economy (like farm to table but better)
- Using the latest proven technologies to take concept to design then manufacturing all within the City of Calgary.
- Attracting Hi-Tech, Engineering Design and Manufacturing to the City through fair trade practices.
Making Dreams come True
- Assisting entrepreneurs in realizing their dreams by working closely with private industry and education to support and help coordinate great ideas.
- Helping struggling small business keep their doors open by providing guidance and less government interference.
Showing front line workers the respect they deserve
Our front line workers put their lives on the line every day to help the people of Calgary only to have been removed from work for exercising their rights and freedoms by refusing vaccination.
- Ensuring new laws do not conflict with existing laws.
- Eliminating existing laws already in conflict with previously established laws.
Allowing people to move Freely
- Eliminate the fees for public transit. More usage by fee elimination should reduce traffic congestion and reduce CO2 emissions from idling vehicles.
- Expedite the green line completion. Less traffic and CO2 emissions.
Operations, Procedures and Fees
- Review City Operations, Procedures and Fees to make it easier for the people and city workers by streamlining processes.
Scooters and Sidewalks
- Enacting stricter guidelines and specification requirements in the use of Electric Scooters downtown.
- Ensuring City works are left in a safe condition prior to workers leaving for the day.
Its your choice what you drink
Establishing Fluoride availability on City drinking stations and residential homes.
Copyright © 2021 Adam Roberts for Mayor of Calgary - All Rights Reserved.